FUNDRAISING for shade made easier program.
SHADE4SCHOOLS Fundraising program, provides your children with an innovative and creative method of raising funds to provide much needed shade structures and sports shade canopies for outdoor areas , while educating children on sun protection.
Shade4Schools program will enable your PTA/PTO to make a DIFFERENCE, by providing much needed shade structures and help protect school children by being sun safe. By using Shade4Schools fundraising program you will have increased collaboration from parents, family members, friends and close neighbors as they raise funds to cover school playground equipment.
Our program, exclusively designed for funding for shade structures for playground and sports equipment, attracts strong parental involvement, and the nature of the program, being a skin cancer prevention drive will solicit a different level of approach, letting parents solicit support from co-workers thus avoiding the need for door-to-door sales. Funding for playground equipment and playground cover and playground protection has become a priority on PTA/PTO agenda’s nationwide.
Shade4Schools Fundraising ideas for playground shade allows maximum
parent-student collaboration and will:
- Enrich your school environment by creating more recreational shade areas
- Raise student awareness of need for sun protection and need for playground shade
- Promote your schools’ skin cancer prevention policies with shaded school playgrounds
- Empower your children with education of sun protection to prevent sun damage and reduce skin cancer and in turn will become educators to their family and wider community
- Give students a sense of self esteem and ownership by acquiring funding for playground equipment shade structures
- Give a tangible reward to their efforts of playground covers as the fundraiser template raises funds per square foot of shade to cover playground equipment and other outdoor areas– fundraising dollars pay direct to purchase of structure with no in between product financing
- Foster more active parental participation through sun protection awareness for shaded playgrounds
- Become a model school in your entire community on sun safety as your school sets the standard with sourcing funding for playground equipment covers for public schools.